Friday 14 January 2011

2011 update

Just a bit about what to expect in the next year.

The Ed Wayne Lefski full length will be out very soon (before the end of february). Limited to 30 CDrs; 10 creamy yellow covers, 10 yellow covers and 10 blue covers.

The FTR/DMR split comp will be out once the evolv track is finished.

As for future plans, there are one or two things to mention. In the past I've generally just used whatever CDrs I could afford for releases. For some of the smaller releases or when I had more money I used coloured ones, but most of the time I have to use cheaper, more boring ones. This is because the majority of FTR releases are distributed through trading or for free, so it all comes out of my pocket.
What I'm hoping to do this year is only use the cheaper CDrs for trades, so if you buy a FTR release, it should hopefully come on a coloured or maybe vinyl-style CDr.
Later on (summer at the earliest) I'm also hoping to start pulping used paper to make my own paper for some FTR releases. As well as being beneficial for the environment, it should also look & feel more interesting :)

That's it for now. Have a look through the store too, some new stuff in:
www.frozentendril.bigcartel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment